• Photo of the stained glass windows inside of Dodd Hall

Transfer and Dual Enrollment Credit

Make sure you have transcripts sent from every college, community college, or university attended. Although dual enrollment credit is sometimes posted on your high school transcript, FSU cannot accept that credit unless we receive an official transcript from the institution that awarded the credit. Your transfer credit will be first evaluated by Admissions to determine which courses carry college credit at FSU. After that your file is sent to Undergraduate Studies to determine which courses meet specific university requirements. Questions about this evaluation should be directed to Transfer Evaluation at (850) 644-2451. Bring “unofficial” copies of your transcripts and a list of any courses in which you are currently enrolled with you to your orientation academic advising session. If you cannot get an “unofficial” transcript, please review the Liberal Studies for the 21st Century requirements and write down what you have completed. The requirements can be found at http://liberalstudies.fsu.edu/. This will be used in your academic advising.