Make sure you have completed your Online Pre-Orientation first. From there, select your session and reserve your space with online payment by logging into your myFSU account at https://my.fsu.edu using your permanent FSUID. You will see a prompt on your screen: Have you registered for New Student Orientation? To register or update your reservation CLICK HERE. Click on the link in your myFSU portal and complete your orientation reservation. Please keep in mind that your space will not be saved until payment is received. NOTE: All online orientation payments must be made through the orientation registration system, which can be accessed through the myFSU portal.
Registration for Orientation will begin:
|Admit Type/Term||Go Live Date|
|Spring First Time in College/Lower Division Transfer||TBD|
|Spring Upper Division Transfer||TBD|
|Summer First Time in College/Lower Division Transfer||Monday, February 10, 2020|
|Summer Upper Division Transfer||Monday, February 10, 2020|
|Fall First Time in College/Lower Division Transfer||Monday, February 10, 2020|
|Fall Upper Division Transfer||Monday, February 10, 2020|
Admissions Deposit for (Summer/Fall) First-Year/Freshmen Students
First-year/freshmen students who are beginning at Florida State University during the summer or fall semester are required to pay a non-refundable admissions deposit, prior to registering for orientation. This can be done online at https://admissions.fsu.edu/fees. You must pay your non-refundable admissions deposit before being eligible to register for an orientation session.
Orientation Agreement Terms
Please note: The following terms are outlined in the orientation registration process and should be read before completing orientation registration in order to ensure understanding and compliance of orientation guidelines and expectations.
- I have read and understand all of the information available on the New Student & Family Programs website (http://nsfp.fsu.edu).
- I understand that all Orientation fees are non-refundable.
- I understand that Orientation participation is mandatory for all newly admitted, degree-seeking undergraduate students. Therefore, I should not make plans to leave until my orientation schedule is complete. If I miss any portion of my scheduled Orientation, I may be required to repeat Orientation at my own cost. I understand I will be unable to register for my courses until I have fully completed orientation.
- I understand that the University highly encourages each student to have at least one family member attend Orientation, so the family can gain information and be best prepared to help the student transition to the University.
- All orientation participants must adhere to University policies while on campus. New students violating Orientation expectations, University policy, or the law will be removed from the orientation program and campus immediately. These students will be subject to the student conduct process as outlined in the Student Conduct Code and the outcome may result in loss of admission to Florida State University.
- I understand that the University requires each student to submit Health History/Immunization Compliance Forms and complete Health Insurance Verification process before they will be able to register for classes at the conclusion of Orientation.
- I understand that Orientation reservations cannot be held without payment.
- I understand that space at each orientation session is available on a first come, first served basis until sessions have reached their maximum capacity and I accept that sessions may close at any time.
- I understand a confirmation e-mail will be sent to me once my Orientation fees have been paid and I should not make lodging or travel arrangements until I have received a confirmation e-mail.