Withdrawal Information on Transcript

The statement “Withdrew from the University” will appear on the transcripts of students who properly withdraw within the first seven weeks of class. After that date, depending on the quality of work at the time of withdrawal, grades of “W” or “F” will be assigned by your instructor(s) and placed on the student’s transcript with the withdrawal statement.

Under unusual and or extenuating circumstances and upon recommendation of the appropriate academic dean, a student withdrawing from the university may receive “WD” grades (does not calculate into the Grade Point Average) in all courses taken that term.